Dec 23, 2010

The Fruitiest Mince Pies Ever!


My whole house smelt like these little guys today. A week ago I made my own fruit mince from scratch and today I finished making them. SO of course I had to take a picture of them with my new camera. lol. They were given the thumbs up from my Hubby, who is a fussy git so I am happy with them. That's one more for the recipe book! (We are actually writing a recipe book..)
Oh and I may not be on the next few days so I want to take this time to thank all of you who follow and/or comment on my page (and whos' pages I follow) and have been so thoughtful, thought provoking, inspiring and nice, and have made my new experience here on blogger to be a very awesome one.
Merry Christmas and have safe and happy New Years celebrations.

9 comments:

  1. Those are seriously beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and yours and your fussy git too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dbs thankyou! Hubby described them as "Sex in my mouth" so I figured that was good. lol!
    Merry christmas to you and your family to!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are ALMOST (notice I said "ALMOST"?) making me like mince! lol

    Your pies look amazing!! You are even talented at baking! You rock!

    When the recipe book is finished let me know! I collect cookbooks!

    So glad to have met you, you have added a special light to my 2010!

    Merry Christmas to you and yours! (((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic :) New cameras are fun! And they look yummmmmyyyyy :) Hope you have a lovely Christmas and that 2011 is a great year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Caren I'm not fond of it either but mine sure do taste nice! We are going to have them with home made custard.
    I will definatly let you know when the book is out!
    Aww you are so lovely. Thankyou for being a good friend. I knew I liked your page the minute I saw it, and for good reason!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ruth they sure are. I'm still working this one out and maybe one day I'll read the users manual for it..lol. I think it's fun to experiment though and hey if the photo is crap you delete it! LOL!
    Have a great Christmas!
    And practise that piano piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks absolutely delicious even though I am overstuffed during the past two days of feasting. I hope you had a great holiday and a wonderful new year soon to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Shopgirl. Yes I did have a nice couple of days. I hope you did to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahha...hilarious. Your husband always knows what to say.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you have to say :)