Nov 18, 2010

Pollywog in a Bog

One of my favourite bands Barenaked Ladies made a childrens' CD called "Snacktime". This is my favourite song from it. I just love it. Enjoy!



Meanwhile.. I have had blood tests every day since Monday. I am starting to feel like a pin cushion, and probably look like a junkie with the bruises on my arms. I rang the IVF clinic today and they said my FL (no idea what fl is) levels are peaking but not enough yet for implantation, so I have to continue with the blood tests.
So every morning I dutifully make my way down the street to the pathology lab. Then walk all the way back home again. It's getting rather annoying not having a car.
We caught the bus to the movies today and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part One. We loved it. I actually forgot about some of the things that happened in the book, so was surprised when they happened in the movie. You know when sometimes you have already read the book and the movie just doesn't excite you as much?
Anyway, that's it for me. My bloated tummy is full of Fizzers(long, chewy, flavoured fizzy candy, excellent movie food), and pork ribs and tea, and I really need to now go somewhere and curl up in a little ball and regret it all.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say :)