I have to hang my head in shame for not acknowledging two people who recently gave me blog awards.
In my defence my home was under threat of becoming a swimming pool, and we didn't have power for DAYS! (Is that a good enough excuse?)
So thank you Caren and JD for giving me these nice awards. I know there are rules to these things but I'm not going to do the award 15 people thingy. I love all of the blogs I follow and I think its close to 15 anyway. If you want to take these awards and run with it then hey by all means, I think you all rock.
I will give a special mention to a few though, as well as Caren and JD here are a couple you will love, if you don't know them already.
dbs (My favourite Canadian)
Paul (always a pleasure reading your page, and you reply to everything!)
poetesswug (so very lovely and a fellow crochet nut!)
I will tell you seven things about myself.
1. My son has Aspergers, Hubby is dying of heart disease and I am going blind in my left eye, and we are also going through IVF. PHEW! Now that that's over with I can say something a bit more not so depressing.
2. I haven't EVER broken any bones in my body. Officially indestructible!
3. once when I was little I picked up a lizard egg and it hatched in my hand. A bit gross but pretty cool anyway.
4. I really, really do NOT like ...feathers. Laugh if you want, but try having a fear of feathers and being stuck behind a chicken truck on the highway! I was traumatised dammit!
5. My eyesight my be crap but I have the BEST hearing in the world. My hubby can't mumble anything and not have me hear it.
6. I know the lyrics to a lot of songs. I mean A LOT. I can tell what a song is just in the first two seconds. My husband says if I could scoop out all the useless crap out of my head and fill it with good stuff, I'd be a genius.
7. When driving and I see random ducks I point and yell "DUUUUCKS!" except for when Hubby is in the car cause it scares the crap out of him. Then I whisper it.
So that's it. Thanks to everyone who visit my page.